I have never ever felt this way in my life. I am not a jealous person, by nature. Yet this time, officially I am jealous. I am ashamed to admit to myself, let alone on this blog. But once you have a blog and have decided to be honest about your true feelings, then there is no looking back. Its also an opportunity to better myself as a person, to look back at it in a few months/years with the realisation that I have grown as a person and learnt from this experience.
I am not even sure if I have anything to be jealous about. In the past too, my friends have formed closer friendships with each other, preferring them to me, if you like. But this time around, its hurting more. I dont know why, maybe its because age has caught up with me. Its hard to come across like-minded people and when you do find them, its as if they are slipping away from you and its not a nice feeling. Maybe I just need to mull over the situation, sleep over it and come back with a different plan.
Sunday, 8 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
.. so you're human.. so whats the big deal? stop beating yourself up about it... we all feel jealous when friends we introduce to each other get closer and leave us behind... ummm... i'm still here if it helps!
thanks MM.. how sweet..that means a lot to me.
Post a Comment