Thanks Silvara and Tharini for tagging me.
The rules are - Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like). Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better."
If I am completely honest, this tag was quite painful for me to do, mainly because I cringe when I read what I have written in the past. Another thing which I realised while I was doing this tag was that I need to assign labels to my posts a lot better than I am as I had real trouble finding the relevant posts.
Family, where I wrote about my daughter uttering her first words and this one about my sister.
I have a tag about Friends in my draft folder, which I started after reading MM’s post about ‘best friends’, which was ages ago. I need to get my act together and finish that off sometime soon. I cant seem to find any post where I have written about my friends, so this will have to do.
There are enough posts on this blog about me and my thoughts. This post was written after a meeting some of Calculus’s colleagues and I came home with a feeling of being sso under-qualified and it stayed with me for weeks and weeks.
I realised that I have not written a lot about my love, Calculus mainly because he doesn’t like to be written about here. He has often complained about it, more so recently than in the past. This is one which I had written a while ago. My latest love, all of an year and a bit old features here and my old love features here.
I love music. Its one of my biggest regrets that I did not focus more on it while I was learning to sing back in India. Indian classical music, which I have written about here is very close to my heart.
Now to tag 5 people, 30in2005, Southways and Choxbox who are my old(ish) buddies now. For two new buddies, I tag the new mommy on the block Premalatha and Preethi.
Thursday, 7 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great posts - i went back and read them all :)
will take up tag soon.
btw yup n3 lovved the BoE museum. she was raving abt the bars of gold and told me its precise weight and how much it cost on that particular day (£180,825 or some such).
oh no! You beat me to the tag....
lovely posts... will take up the tag soon
I have been writing a piece on best friends too. I will do the tag once I have finished that. I generally do not write in instalements. this time it is taking time :-(
Post a Comment