Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, 2 August 2007

Work Delights

I had a rather wonderful day at work today !! A team member of mine had child care problems for his son. His nanny bailed out this morning and the nursery was full. So he had to bring his son into work. Our initial thoughts were that he would just come in to the office, equip his laptop with all the stuff that he needed and work from home for the rest of the day. His son, though had other plans !

He settled in rather well in our office in his own chair, keeping himself amused by watching Pingu , complete with headphones. He fed himself, doodled a bit, coloured for a while, talked to some of us for well over 3 hours, which I thought was incredible. He was really well behaved, though he would ask his daddy questions once in a while. One of my other colleagues asked his dad how old he is, to which his dad replied 3.5 years. The little boy though had other ideas and literally screamed "no daddy, I am nine !!!!"..What joy !!

No comments: