Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Tag from hell..

The normally wonderful Mad Momma, revealing her very evil streak has tagged me and boy what a tag this one is !!!

For starters, I have just told my sibling about this blog, so imagine my embarassment on having to write on such a theme. I am also an intensely intensely private person, specially when it comes to such matters. I would be much more comfortable discussing this with people in a small group.. so maybe the next time I am in your city or you are in mine, we can discuss this MM ?? :)..Yet I am positive that she will not let me off so easily, so will keep it short.

All I am going to say is that role-playing is fun. Even better are toys :))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very naughty.

Anonymous said...

Tee hee! How I wish you could elaborate!

the mad momma said...

LOL! I know I am evil. but its so much more fun than being good!

Silent One said...

@MG & planethalder - :))
@ TMM - hehe I agree.. also gives you new ideas..