This post really got to me and I have been wondering all afternoon, unsuccessfully of course, about the rationale behind it. Why would any self-respecting human write such a thing? It is beyond me.
If you dislike her so much, why bother reading ? As many bloggers before me have pointed out that there is a ‘X’ button on all browsers, just click on it and be done. If you don’t agree with her views, leave a polite comment on her blog. Or write a counter-argument on your blog about why you disagree. After all, blogging is yet another medium to encourage and facilitate debates. People blog for various reasons and there are millions of blogs out there, so if you cannot debate in a decent manner, go find a blog which is more suited with your world view and leave it at that. Why spread venom ?
She is one of the first bloggers whom I reached out to and she gave me some great tips about parenting. She is warm, bubbly, generous, friendly..We formed a connection, continued to keep in touch and I consider her a friend now. I don’t necessarily agree with all her views, but then which two friends agree about everything ? I either politely disagree with her on her blog or else agree to disagree.
Today’s post has crossed all limits of decency. It left me with a very very bad taste in my mouth and quite sad to be a part of this world where such vicious, malicious souls exist.
Edited to add : The link doesnt work as the offensive post has since been taken down.
Wednesday, 5 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're a good friend....
Post a Comment