I watched Jhoom Barabar Jhoom yesterday. For the first time ever in my life, I watched a movie on the same day that it was released. I had some time to kill in between two appointments, so popped into the cinema on an impulse.
What can I say about the movie ? The first half started off quite well, Preity Zinta looks amazing. I have always liked her, specially her dimple (more so because I have one too). What is with Abhishek and his beard ? Why cant he shave ? So the first half was quite entertaining.. But the second half - so so utterly predictable. The onyl saving graces was Preity Zinta and the scenes shot around London. Since the movie is based entirely in London, it was quite fun trying to recognise the different sights and sounds. But on the whole, an entirely avoidable experience.
Saturday, 16 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment